Following the finale of the first season, the characters were called to attend a meeting on the 1st of April, 2016. However, due to constant dilemmas and mishaps the contestants did not all make it on time. Ultimately the mayhem was fixed on the 1st of September. Thirty-One Mario characters arrived at the facility in Donut Plains, not knowing that only 16 of them would get in the new season.
The 16 will be chosen via the viewers votes, as interviews are released for them.
Confirmed Contestants Edit
Elimination Chart Edit
- Toadette, Mario, Petey and Blooper are the only four previous contestants that are not eligible for voting, as they were not in the special.
- It was revealed that Mario is in rehab for his anger management.
- Petey did not return after quitting in Toadal Drama Island Returns.
- Blooper was blown up in Toadal Drama Island Returns.
- It is unknown what happened to Toadette, But Jimmy said that she was busy on another thing.